Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Megaman 25th Anniversary D Arts Review

So let me start by saying how exited I am that Bandai made this figure. As many of you know I'm a huge Marvel VS Capcom fan and one day I will have the entire roster in the Marvel Legends 6" scale.

This figure looks awesome and is articulated to fit with the Marvel Legends. He comes with Met and Rush figures! Superior articulation allows for recreating a variety of action poses. Also included in set is an extensive array of accessory parts such as shot effect parts, as well as two interchangeable face parts, additional right arm Mega Buster parts and Mega Buster barrel opening part, interchangeable right arm, and interchangeable left/right hand parts.I added a pic of some of my figures along side Megaman just so you can get an idea of how well he fits in.

If you're looking to get him he's on Amazon.com for $33.49. Elsewhere he runs from $45-$60 so don't wait to long. 










No comments: